3 IMPORTANT THINGS about tomorrow:
1. Tomorrow is the last day of our 144 Envelopes fundraiser. Our goal is to have all 144 envelopes taken/contributed, so encourage everyone at church to donate and let’s crush our goal of raising over $10,000 for our youth mission trips!
2. Tomorrow is the deadline to sign up for Nashville Workcamp. This deadline is based on when we have to have everything turned in to Harpeth Hills, so this is not a loose cut off. EVERYONE who wants to be a part of NWC must have their application and payment turned in tomorrow!
3. 9th Grade Lifeguard Extraordinaires Hailey Howd and Mason Lee are getting married this summer, and we are celebrating them tomorrow from 12-2pm in room 205E! Hailey and Mason are registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target, and also they are officially the COOLEST.
Yay for all things summer and marriage! See y’all tomorrow.
Calling all 6th-8th graders! Tomorrow night is the 2nd middle school hangout, newly/officially named “Chill Y’all” by the 8th grade. Be at Paul and Missy Huffman’s house (9050 Land Grant Place, Brentwood) at 5pm for dinner, group games, worship, and so much fun until 7pm! Word on the street is there might even be a fire pit…
If you haven’t yet, RSVP to Glenna Johnson (email@example.com) and sign up to bring food or a drink to share here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0c4eadad2da20-whyg1
See you there! #middleschoolersONLY
With our guys gone at Dudefest this Sunday, 7-12 grades will be combining in the teen center for an amazing time of worship by Krista Jenkins and sharing by Sami Strauss Cone! (6th grade classes will meet upstairs as scheduled.) Trust me – this is a Sunday you do NOT want to miss!!
7-12 graders, see you in the teen center at 9:45! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
1) Ro—tic Dinner (RoMANtic Dinner without the MAN 💁🏼) – THIS SATURDAY from 6-9pm in the teen center! 6-12 grade girls and female lifeguards only, RSVP TODAY if you are able to attend so we can get the dinner planned!
2) Deadline to sign up for Dudefest (Feb. 24-26) is THIS SUNDAY! If you are going on the retreat, have not yet signed up, and will not be at church this Sunday, email me ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will get you registered. Otherwise, turn in your event registration envelope with $85 payment this Sunday!
Yay for doing fun stuff together!!!