We Need Your Help With Workcamp
For the 3rd year in a row, Woodmont Hills is hosting Nashville Workcamp and, while it’s too late for students to sign up, there are several exciting ways for adults to get involved.
- Ladders: Workcamp needs lots of ladders. We ask each church to bring about 1 for every 5 students. We take very good care of them and return them at the end in great shape.
- Volunteer to be a Crew Leader: We need 2 more adults to volunteer to be crew leaders from Woodmont this year. A crew leader is one of two adults assigned a crew of student workers who will finish painting a house during Workcamp. Workcamp does a great job of helping Crew Leaders finish the job and never feel too overwhelmed.
- Bring drinks: Woodmont is in charge of providing desserts on Sunday night the 5th.
- Let us know of a house that needs painting. We are always on the lookout for a deserving person who could use a fresh coat of paint. Let us know and we’ll start the process.
- Host an Out of Town Group: Wow, this is a big one we haven’t asked for before, but don’t get too intimidated. The ask is simply that you would allow students and chaperones to sleep at your house. These are youth ministers and churches we know and trust and would not ask this of you if they weren’t. Woodmont has specifically agreed to host students and chaperones from Linary Church of Christ from Crossville. We have hosted them at our building the last three years and their students and Youth Minister (Cody Deason) have gone out of their way to be respectful of the building. I know they will do the same in your homes.