Men, dudes, gentlemen, fellow great Americans… Dudefest 2016 is upon us.
I won’t waste your time with frills. Here are the facts.
- January 15-17
- All dudes 6-12th grade
- $85 – but don’t let money keep you from coming. Let us know if you need a scholarship.
- Hy-Lake Christian Camp
- Bus leaves Woodmont at 7pm on Friday (eat beforehand)
- Bus returns during 2nd service on Sunday (around 11am)
- Bring clothes you don’t mind getting dirty, bedding for a twin bed or a sleeping bag, warm clothes, and all the necessary toiletries to keep you from smelling like wet garbage.
- Grab an envelope from the information desk in the lobby, fill it out, and drop it in a black mailbox by no later than Jan. 13th.
- You will need a notarized medical form.
- There will be food.
- You will get a t-shirt.
- Bring your friends.
- That is all.