Important Camp Info!
- Camp Telos drop off is Sunday July 20th at 1:00pm.
- There will not be a bus leaving from church this year. Carpool if necessary.
- Students should not drive themselves. There is not enough parking at camp to accommodate that many vehicles.
- Wednesday night worship begins at 7:15pm. All are welcome to come worship with us!
- Pick up is Friday, July 25th between 11am & noon.
Follow these directions to get to camp. GPS will not work.
What to Bring? (Please put the students name on everything including luggage!)
- Pillow, Bedding, and/or sleeping bag
- Towels for Showers
- Towels for Water Activities
- Personal Toiletry Items (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc…)
- Modest Clothing
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Screen
- Light Jacket/Long Pants (in case it gets cold)
- Sturdy Shoes
- Clothes you can get dirty
- Trashbag for dirty clothes
- Water bottle
- Swim Suit (One-piece for girls with no spaghetti straps or halter tops, modest trunks for boys)
Do not bring...
- Cell Phones
- Fans (Cabins are air conditioned)
- Snacks (Snacks and Canteen will be available. Snacks are not allowed in the cabin area)
- Tobacco, drugs, weapons, inappropriate clothes, etc.