Our friends from Albany, Georgia will be joining us for IMPACT again this year, and they’re arriving this Thursday!
That means a couple things for us…
- If you’re in middle school, come hang out with us at 5:30! We’ll play games, eat foods, and get to know our friends from Albany.
- Girls: Please bring desserts or snacks
- Guys: Please bring drinks
- If you’re going on the middle school mission trip, don’t miss this! We’ll be seeing these people again this summer.
- Parents of those going on the trip, stick around for the first 15 minutes or so to get a chance to hear from Tommy Johnson (youth minister at Westwood Church in Albany) about what we’ll be doing when we go down to their neck of the woods!
Hope you can all make it! If you or your student is going on the mission trip, but can’t be there, don’t worry, more information will be coming out in the next week or two.