Please Read: Additional Workcamp Info
Workcamp is going to look a little different this year than it has in years past now that we are hosting most of it at Woodmont for the first time ever.
Here are some of the ways it will affect the daily schedule:
- In the mornings: Drop your students off at Woodmont before 8am for the Morning Wake-UP.
- In the afternoons: Pick students up from Woodmont at 3pm to go home and clean up.*
- In the evenings…
- Sunday: Drop off at Woodmont between 4 and 4:30pm
- Monday: Drop off at Lipscomb’s Bennett Campus Center between 5:30 and 6pm.
- Tuesday: Drop off at Lipscomb’s Bennett Campus Center between 5:30 and 6pm.
- Wednesday: Drop off at Lipscomb’s Bennett Campus Center between 5:30 and 6pm.
- Thursday: Drop off at Woodmont between 5:30 and 6pm.
- Friday: Drop off at Lipscomb’s Bennett Campus Center between 5:30 and 6pm.
- Nightly pick-up will be from Lipscomb Academy’s Acuff Chapel Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Sunday and Thursday it will be from Woodmont. Pick-up most nights will be around 8:30pm.
We are hosting dinner on Sunday and Thursday night, and we are responsible for providing drinks and desserts on Sunday. High school students and their families are taking care of desserts, and middle school students and their families should each bring two 2-liter sodas on Sunday morning. Don’t forget!
*We will need to know if you are unable to get your student home during this time, and they are also unable to go home with a friend. Please contact us to let us know if we need to make other arrangements for your student during the afternoon.