This is the week of
Guys’ Retreat Dudefest.
Many of you have manned-up for Dudefest already, but it seems that there are several delicate flowers out there who aren’t sure how much they dig havin’ stellar hangs chillin’ with their dude-bros. If that’s you, then, GET IT TOGETHER, BRO.
If you know what’s good for ya, then you’ll get yourself signed-up for the best weekend of your life by this Wednesday. If you don’t know what’s good for you, then some combination of the three men below will be happy to teach you. #MANSTUFF
So get those forms in, PRONTO, because the last thing you want in this man’s life is to miss out on Dudefest.
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
- Meet us in the front parking lot of Woodmont by 6pm to get loaded up on the bro-chariot (charter bus) and head towards Bro Town (Bethany Hills Christian Camp).
- The weather forecast is looking DUDE-TASTIC:
- You should totally bring snacks, but remember your bros, and bring enough to share, A-bro-ham Lincoln.
- If you fish, then bring that tackle, brah, because there’s a POND. (We will make no actual guarantees about whether or not there are actual fish in the pond.)
- DON’T BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BRO. No, seriously. Don’t bring your cell phone if it’s going to be a distraction. This is bro time, for bros only. Ain’t nobody got time for you texting your Brocohontas.
- Bring a Bible, Brobi-Wan Kenobi! You might just read it if you have it with you!
- Please bring soap, shampoo, towel, and more than one pair of underpants. Just because we’re men, doesn’t mean we’re animals! HYGIENE, BROSKI. (Even you, middle schoolers. I see you… and, more importantly, I smell you.)
That’s pretty much it, so PARTY ON!
Let us know if you have any questions.