- Parents: Thank you for all your cooperation and help with picking up students this afternoon and working out carpools. This is a huge help to us! (For those of you who have asked to make afternoon arrangements for showers, please just let me know, and we’ll find a way help you out if you really need it.)
- It’s amazing seeing our building filled with teenagers excited about serving in the name of the Lord! If you get the chance, feel free to join us on Thursday evening for worship at Woodmont. I’d love for you to experience it!
- 19 different homeowners are being helped this week by nearly 300 teenagers from 17 churches.
- Summer is here!… But it still feels like spring, so that’s awesome. (Everybody still needs to wear sunscreen though)
- I’m so honored to be a part of a church that would open its doors for such a great cause. I’ve already been blessed by this experience, and I hope more of you get to see the fruit of Workcamp over the years to come!
Let us know if you have any other questions!